In deze podcast van ProBlogger gaat Darren Rowse in op 11 technieken om het bouncepercentage van je blog te verlagen.
Hij start af met:
In today’s lesson I want to talk about a statistic or metric that is in Google analytics that I see bloggers talking about a lot – that of ‘bounce rate’.
Just today I was asked twice about bounce rate and how to get it lower.
So in this episode, I thought I’d tackle the topic and will talk briefly about what bounce rate is, about why I see many bloggers not really interpreting it in a helpful way and for the bulk of the episode I want to give you 11 things you can do to lower bounce rate on your blog. Lastly I’m going to suggest some homework that you might want to do!
So if you if you’re not sure what bounce rate is or you look at the stat in your Google Analytics and want to know how to get it lower – this episode is just for you!
Note: you can find this episode (PB179) here on iTunes if you’d like to listen to it there.
Aanvullend deelt hij de volgende bronnen die je kunnen helpen om het bouncepercentage van je blog omlaag te krijgen:
- Google Analytics
- Plugin to Open External Links in a New Window
- ProBlogger Podcast Listeners Group on Facebook
- Further Reading on Removing Dates from Blogs
- ProBlogger Start Here Page
- Digital Photography School Start Here Page
- dPS Photography for Beginners Sneeze Page
- 21 Settings, Techniques and Rules all New Camera Owners Should Know (a sneeze post)
- How to Turn Surfers into Blog Readers by Building a Sticky Blog
- Getting Blog Readers to Subscribe, Follow and Connect
- How to Turn First Time Visitors Into Interested Readers of Your Blog (Portal Strategy)
- Series of Blog Posts vs Long Blog Posts – Which is Better?
- How to Get People to Comment on Your Blog Posts
- How to Build a Culture of Community on Your Blog